German Mills Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. German Mills

German Mills Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 203 Markham townhouses for sale and 3 German Mills townhouses on the market, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the German Mills MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in German Mills, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in German Mills rentals (9%). If you're looking for German Mills apartments for rent or German Mills house rentals, or just want to browse all rental properties (Markham), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in German Mills. Want more square footage? There are currently 5 houses for sale in German Mills too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Thornhill real estate or homes for sale in Thornlea. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Markham REALTORS® to start visiting some Markham townhouses today!

markham
german-mills
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.