German Mills Houses, Markham

Reset Filters
  • 5 Homes for Sale

  • $1,199,900 to $1,549,000
  • $1,329,180 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. German Mills

German Mills Houses for Sale, Markham

With 563 Markham houses on the market and 5 German Mills houses for sale, finding the perfect house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the German Mills MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in German Mills, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in German Mills rentals (9%). If you're looking for German Mills apartments for rent or German Mills house rentals, or just want to browse Markham rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in German Mills. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Thornhill real estate or homes for sale in Thornlea. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Markham real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Markham REALTORS® to start touring some Markham houses today!

markham
german-mills
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.