Commerce Valley Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Commerce Valley

Commerce Valley Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 149 townhomes for sale in Markham and 5 Commerce Valley townhouses listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Markham) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Commerce Valley MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Commerce Valley, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (86%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Commerce Valley rentals (14%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 43 condos for sale in Commerce Valley. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Thornhill real estate or homes for sale in Angus Glen. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Markham real estate agents to start viewing some Markham townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
markham
commerce-valley
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.