Commerce Valley Condos, Markham

39 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 39

Commerce Valley Condos for Sale, Markham

With 260 Markham condos and 39 Commerce Valley condos on the market, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Commerce Valley MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Commerce Valley, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (86%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Commerce Valley rentals (14%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 11 Commerce Valley townhouses for sale. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Thornhill real estate or homes for sale in Angus Glen. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Markham REALTORS® to start visiting some Markham condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

TREB is fighting to keep seller information private, but that also means keeping sold data private. How do other real estate boards treat historical sold information' We'll tell you

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

Worst playgrounds ever

Next time you're in an overcrowded park or playing on a swing set with peeling paint, consider yourself lucky. It could be worse!'Here are 10 of the worst playgrounds ever

Worst playgrounds ever
markham
commerce-valley
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.