Cathedraltown Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Cathedraltown

Cathedraltown Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 187 townhouses for sale in Markham and 11 Cathedraltown townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Cathedraltown MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Cathedraltown, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (92%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Cathedraltown rentals (8%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Cathedraltown. Considering more square footage? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Cathedraltown too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Victoria Square real estate or homes for sale in Victoria Manor Jennings Gate. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Markham REALTORS® to start viewing some Markham townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
markham
cathedraltown
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.