Box Grove Condos, Markham

1 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1

Box Grove Condos for Sale, Markham

With 155 Markham condos for sale and 1 Box Grove condos listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Box Grove MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Box Grove, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Markham Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (96%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Box Grove rentals (4%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 8 Box Grove townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Box Grove too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Legacy real estate or homes for sale in Cornell. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Markham REALTORS® to start viewing some Markham condos today!

markham
box-grove
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.