Angus Glen Townhouses, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Angus Glen

Angus Glen Townhouses for Sale, Markham

With 193 total listed townhouses (Markham) and 2 Angus Glen townhouses listed, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Markham) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Angus Glen MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Angus Glen, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (94%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Angus Glen rentals (6%). If you're looking for Angus Glen apartments for rent or Angus Glen house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Markham), we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 14 condos for sale in Angus Glen. Want something more substantial? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Angus Glen too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Berczy real estate or homes for sale in Unionville. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Markham real estate agent directory to start viewing some Markham townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

markham
angus-glen
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.