Angus Glen Condos, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Angus Glen

Angus Glen Condos for Sale, Markham

With 254 Markham condos and 11 Angus Glen condos listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Markham real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Angus Glen MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Angus Glen, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (94%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Angus Glen rentals (6%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Angus Glen townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Angus Glen too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Berczy real estate or homes for sale in Unionville. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Markham average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Markham real estate brokers to start viewing some Markham condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
markham
angus-glen
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.