Southwest Maple Ridge Condos, Maple Ridge

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Maple Ridge
  4. Southwest Maple Ridge

Southwest Maple Ridge Condos for Sale, Maple Ridge

With 93 Maple Ridge condos and 1 Southwest Maple Ridge condos on the market, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Maple Ridge by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Maple Ridge real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Southwest Maple Ridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Southwest Maple Ridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Southwest Maple Ridge rentals (10%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 5 Southwest Maple Ridge townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 40 houses for sale in Southwest Maple Ridge too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some East Central real estate or homes for sale in Northwest Maple Ridge. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Maple Ridge real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Maple Ridge real estate brokers to start visiting some Maple Ridge condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
maple-ridge
southwest-maple-ridge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.