Silver Valley Townhouses, Maple Ridge

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 14 of 14
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Maple Ridge
  4. Silver Valley

Silver Valley Townhouses for Sale, Maple Ridge

With 153 townhomes for sale in Maple Ridge and 15 Silver Valley townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Maple Ridge by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Maple Ridge real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Silver Valley MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Silver Valley, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (88%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Silver Valley rentals (12%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 41 houses for sale in Silver Valley. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some East Central real estate or homes for sale in North Maple Ridge. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Maple Ridge housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Maple Ridge real estate brokers to start touring some Maple Ridge townhouses today!

maple-ridge
silver-valley
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.