Silver Valley Condos, Maple Ridge

Zero Homes for Sale

Reset Filters

Silver Valley Condos for Sale, Maple Ridge

With 32 Maple Ridge condos and listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Maple Ridge by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Maple Ridge MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Silver Valley MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Silver Valley, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (88%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Silver Valley rentals (12%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 13 Silver Valley townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Silver Valley too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some East Central real estate or homes for sale in North Maple Ridge. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Maple Ridge housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Maple Ridge REALTORS® to start viewing some Maple Ridge condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

The Greater Toronto Area boasts more than 300 neighbourhoods, so competition for the best neighbourhood in Toronto can be fierce (and quite subjective). Here's our list of the best communities in Metro Toronto

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

10 cheapest homes in Canada

Canada's median housing price is hovering just under $500,000 but that doesn't mean you can't find a home for less than a Tesla Model S (currently listed for $70,000 USD)

10 cheapest homes in Canada

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates

Looking for that unicorn rate that's under 3%' We'll show you how to find the best mortgage rate, regardless of what is happening in the housing market

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates
maple-ridge
silver-valley
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.