Windrose Townhouses, Leduc

Reset Filters

Windrose Townhouses for Sale, Leduc

With 2 total listed townhouses (Leduc) and for sale, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Leduc by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Leduc MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Windrose MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Windrose, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (85%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Windrose rentals (15%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 20 houses for sale in Windrose. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Suntree real estate or homes for sale in Lakeside Estates. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Leduc housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Leduc REALTORS® to start touring some Leduc townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
leduc
windrose
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.