Salmon River Condos, Langley

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Langley
  4. Salmon River

Salmon River Condos for Sale, Langley

With 212 condos for sale (Langley) and 5 Salmon River condos listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Langley by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Langley) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Salmon River MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Salmon River, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Langley Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (83%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Salmon River rentals (17%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 56 houses for sale in Salmon River. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Langley City real estate or homes for sale in Willoughby Heights. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Langley housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Langley real estate agents to start viewing some Langley condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
langley
salmon-river
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.