Stroud Condos, Innisfil

Reset Filters

Stroud Condos for Sale, Innisfil

With 42 condos for sale (Innisfil) and on the market, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Innisfil by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Innisfil MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Stroud MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Stroud, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Innisfil Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (93%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Stroud rentals (7%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Stroud. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Rural Innisfil real estate or homes for sale in Alcona. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Innisfil average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Innisfil REALTORS® to start visiting some Innisfil condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
innisfil
stroud
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.