Kortright Hills Condos, Guelph

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Guelph
  4. Kortright Hills

Kortright Hills Condos for Sale, Guelph

With 105 condos for sale (Guelph) and 6 Kortright Hills condos listed, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Guelph by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Guelph MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Kortright Hills MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Kortright Hills, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Guelph Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (90%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Kortright Hills rentals (10%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Kortright Hills. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Hanlon Creek real estate or homes for sale in Guelph South. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Guelph housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Guelph REALTORS® to start viewing some Guelph condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
guelph
kortright-hills
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.