Guelph Houses

105 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 105

Guelph Houses for Sale

With 114 Guelph houses listed, discovering the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Guelph by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Guelph are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Guelph MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Guelph, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Guelph Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (70%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Guelph rentals (30%). If you're looking for Guelph apartments for rent or Guelph house rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 44 condos for sale in Guelph. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 40 Guelph townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse the Puslinch MLS® system, some Guelph-eramosa real estate, or homes for sale in Centre Wellington. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Guelph housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Guelph real estate agent directory to start viewing some Guelph houses today!

guelph
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.