South Fort Houses, Fort Saskatchewan

54 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 54

South Fort Houses for Sale, Fort Saskatchewan

With 133 Fort Saskatchewan houses on the market and 55 South Fort houses on the market, pinpointing the ideal house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Fort Saskatchewan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Fort Saskatchewan MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the South Fort MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in South Fort, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (83%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in South Fort rentals (17%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 11 condos for sale in South Fort. Want a place with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 42 South Fort townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Sherridon Heights real estate or homes for sale in None. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Fort Saskatchewan average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Fort Saskatchewan REALTORS® to start visiting some Fort Saskatchewan houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

Toronto knows ultra-luxury ' properties that cost well over the $4-million mark. Here are 10 of the priciest ultra-luxury condos currently for sale in T.Dot. Surprise, surprise, most of them are in the Annex neighbourhood

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home

First impressions when it comes time to list your home for sale, but creating that stunning curb appeal doesn't have to break the budget. Here are some simple, easy and cost-effective ways to add pop to your property

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home
fort-saskatchewan
south-fort
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.