York Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. York

York Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 176 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 1 York townhouses on the market, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the York MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in York, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (81%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in York rentals (19%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 10 condos for sale in York. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 16 houses for sale in York too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Belvedere real estate or homes for sale in Casselman. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start visiting some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
edmonton
york
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.