York Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 10 of 10
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. York

York Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2712 total condos (Edmonton) and 9 York condos on the market, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the York MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in York, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (81%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in York rentals (19%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 3 York townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 14 houses for sale in York too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Belvedere real estate or homes for sale in Casselman. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start visiting some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
edmonton
york
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.