York Houses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
  • 4 Homes for Sale

  • $279,500 to $357,000
  • $310,125 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. York

York Houses for Sale, Edmonton

With 3454 houses in Edmonton for sale and 4 York houses for sale, finding the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the York MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in York, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (81%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in York rentals (19%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in York. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Belvedere real estate or homes for sale in Casselman. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Edmonton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start touring some Edmonton houses today!

edmonton
york
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.