West Meadowlark Park Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. West Meadowlark Park

West Meadowlark Park Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 1125 townhomes for sale in Edmonton and 3 West Meadowlark Park townhouses listed, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Edmonton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the West Meadowlark Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in West Meadowlark Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (70%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in West Meadowlark Park rentals (30%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in West Meadowlark Park. Considering more square footage? There are currently 3 houses for sale in West Meadowlark Park too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Meadowlark Park real estate or homes for sale in Oliver. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton real estate agents to start viewing some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
edmonton
west-meadowlark-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.