Wellington Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters

Wellington Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 69 total listed townhouses (Edmonton) and listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Wellington MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Wellington, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (65%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Wellington rentals (35%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Wellington. Want more square footage? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Wellington too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Athlone real estate or homes for sale in Hudson. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start viewing some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
edmonton
wellington
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.