Ramsay Heights Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Ramsay Heights

Ramsay Heights Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 1260 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 4 Ramsay Heights townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Ramsay Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Ramsay Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (81%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Ramsay Heights rentals (19%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Ramsay Heights. Want more square footage? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Ramsay Heights too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Brander Gardens real estate or homes for sale in Rhatigan Ridge. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start viewing some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
edmonton
ramsay-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.