Prince Charles Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters

Prince Charles Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 176 Edmonton townhouses and on the market, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Prince Charles MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Prince Charles, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (51%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Prince Charles rentals (49%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Prince Charles. Want more square footage? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Prince Charles too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Inglewood real estate or homes for sale in Baranow. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start visiting some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots
edmonton
prince-charles
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.