Pollard Meadows Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters

Pollard Meadows Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 67 total listed townhouses (Edmonton) and on the market, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Pollard Meadows MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Pollard Meadows, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (82%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Pollard Meadows rentals (18%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 21 condos for sale in Pollard Meadows. Want something more substantial? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Pollard Meadows too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Crawford Plains real estate or homes for sale in Weinlos. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start visiting some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
edmonton
pollard-meadows
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.