Northmount Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $153,000 to $178,000
  • $165,500 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Northmount

Northmount Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2074 condos for sale in Edmonton and 2 Northmount condos listed, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Northmount MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Northmount, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (77%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Northmount rentals (23%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 5 houses for sale in Northmount. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Evansdale real estate or homes for sale in Kildare. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start viewing some Edmonton condos today!

edmonton
northmount
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.