Malmo Plains Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $268,888 to $299,000
  • $283,944 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Malmo Plains

Malmo Plains Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 1684 total condos (Edmonton) and 2 Malmo Plains condos for sale, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Malmo Plains MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Malmo Plains, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (59%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Malmo Plains rentals (41%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 8 houses for sale in Malmo Plains. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Royal Gardens real estate or homes for sale in Lendrum Place. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start touring some Edmonton condos today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.