Killarney Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Killarney

Killarney Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 1125 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 3 Killarney townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Edmonton are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Killarney MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Killarney, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (52%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Killarney rentals (48%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Killarney. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Glengarry real estate or homes for sale in Lauderdale. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start viewing some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
edmonton
killarney
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.