Kilkenny Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Kilkenny

Kilkenny Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 1125 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 1 Kilkenny townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Edmonton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Kilkenny MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Kilkenny, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (61%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Kilkenny rentals (39%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Kilkenny. Want more square footage? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Kilkenny too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Mcleod real estate or homes for sale in Ozerna. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton real estate agents to start viewing some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
edmonton
kilkenny
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.