Kilkenny Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Kilkenny

Kilkenny Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2712 condos for sale (Edmonton) and 4 Kilkenny condos on the market, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Kilkenny MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Kilkenny, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (61%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Kilkenny rentals (39%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 1 Kilkenny townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Kilkenny too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Mcleod real estate or homes for sale in Ozerna. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start visiting some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
edmonton
kilkenny
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.