Kensington Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Kensington

Kensington Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2712 condos for sale in Edmonton and 4 Kensington condos on the market, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Edmonton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Kensington MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Kensington, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (76%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Kensington rentals (24%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 20 houses for sale in Kensington. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Calder real estate or homes for sale in Carlisle. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton real estate agents to start visiting some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
edmonton
kensington
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.