Keheewin Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters

Keheewin Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 170 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and for sale, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Keheewin MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Keheewin, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (88%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Keheewin rentals (12%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 26 condos for sale in Keheewin. Considering more square footage? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Keheewin too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Ermineskin real estate or homes for sale in Bearspaw. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton real estate brokers to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
edmonton
keheewin
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.