Hollick Kenyon Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Hollick Kenyon

Hollick Kenyon Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 969 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 4 Hollick-Kenyon townhouses for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Hollick-Kenyon MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Hollick-Kenyon, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Hollick-Kenyon rentals (10%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Hollick-Kenyon. Considering more square footage? There are currently 27 houses for sale in Hollick-Kenyon too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
edmonton
hollick-kenyon
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.