Duggan Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Duggan

Duggan Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2712 condos for sale (Edmonton) and 9 Duggan condos listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Duggan MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Duggan, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (68%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Duggan rentals (32%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 2 Duggan townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Duggan too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Steinhauer real estate or homes for sale in Rideau Park. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton real estate brokers to start viewing some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.