Cumberland Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Cumberland

Cumberland Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2547 condos for sale in Edmonton and 6 Cumberland condos on the market, finding the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Edmonton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Cumberland MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Cumberland, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (84%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Cumberland rentals (16%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Cumberland townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 23 houses for sale in Cumberland too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Carlton real estate or homes for sale in Hudson. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton real estate agents to start visiting some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
edmonton
cumberland
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.