Crestwood Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters

Crestwood Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 67 total listed townhouses (Edmonton) and listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Edmonton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Crestwood MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Crestwood, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (83%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Crestwood rentals (17%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Crestwood. Want more square footage? There are currently 32 houses for sale in Crestwood too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Parkview real estate or homes for sale in West Jasper Place. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start viewing some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
edmonton
crestwood
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.