Carlton Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 10 of 10
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Carlton

Carlton Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2547 Edmonton condos and 9 Carlton condos for sale, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Carlton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Carlton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (87%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Carlton rentals (13%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 11 Carlton townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 34 houses for sale in Carlton too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Oxford real estate or homes for sale in Cumberland. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start touring some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
edmonton
carlton
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.