Calder Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Calder

Calder Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 70 townhomes for sale in Edmonton and 1 Calder townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Edmonton are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Calder MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Calder, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (56%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Calder rentals (44%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Calder. Considering more square footage? There are currently 31 houses for sale in Calder too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Kensington real estate or homes for sale in Athlone. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start visiting some Edmonton townhouses today!

edmonton
calder
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.