Belmont Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Belmont

Belmont Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 490 total listed townhouses (Edmonton) and 4 Belmont townhouses for sale, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Belmont MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Belmont, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (75%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Belmont rentals (25%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 11 condos for sale in Belmont. Want more square footage? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Belmont too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Kernohan real estate or homes for sale in Sifton Park. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
edmonton
belmont
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.