Beacon Heights Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Beacon Heights

Beacon Heights Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 82 Edmonton townhouses and 1 Beacon Heights townhouses for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Beacon Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Beacon Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (74%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Beacon Heights rentals (26%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Beacon Heights. Want more square footage? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Beacon Heights too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Beverly Heights real estate or homes for sale in Bergman. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

edmonton
beacon-heights
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.