Bannerman Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Bannerman

Bannerman Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 176 townhouses for sale in Edmonton and 2 Bannerman townhouses on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Bannerman MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Bannerman, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (80%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Bannerman rentals (20%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Bannerman. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Bannerman too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Fraser real estate or homes for sale in Kernohan. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start visiting some Edmonton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
edmonton
bannerman
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.