Tsawwassen Central Townhouses, Delta

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Delta
  4. Tsawwassen Central

Tsawwassen Central Townhouses for Sale, Delta

With 51 total listed townhouses (Delta) and 2 Tsawwassen Central townhouses listed, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Delta by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Delta) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Tsawwassen Central MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Tsawwassen Central, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Tsawwassen Central rentals (10%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Tsawwassen Central. Want more square footage? There are currently 36 houses for sale in Tsawwassen Central too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Delta average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Delta real estate agents to start viewing some Delta townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
delta
tsawwassen-central
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.