Pebble Hill Townhouses, Delta

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Delta
  4. Pebble Hill

Pebble Hill Townhouses for Sale, Delta

With 45 Delta townhouses and 1 Pebble Hill townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Delta by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Delta are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Pebble Hill MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Pebble Hill, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Pebble Hill rentals (10%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 48 houses for sale in Pebble Hill. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Delta housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Delta real estate agent directory to start visiting some Delta townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
delta
pebble-hill
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.