North Coquitlam Townhouses, Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Coquitlam
  4. North Coquitlam

North Coquitlam Townhouses for Sale, Coquitlam

With 125 townhouses for sale in Coquitlam and 2 North Coquitlam townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Coquitlam are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the North Coquitlam MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in North Coquitlam, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (85%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in North Coquitlam rentals (15%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 101 condos for sale in North Coquitlam. Considering more square footage? There are currently 2 houses for sale in North Coquitlam too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Burke Mountain real estate or homes for sale in Canyon Springs. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Coquitlam housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Coquitlam real estate agent directory to start viewing some Coquitlam townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
coquitlam
north-coquitlam
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.