North Coquitlam Condos, Coquitlam

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 112
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Coquitlam
  4. North Coquitlam

North Coquitlam Condos for Sale, Coquitlam

With 275 condos for sale in Coquitlam and 111 North Coquitlam condos on the market, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Coquitlam by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Coquitlam real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the North Coquitlam MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in North Coquitlam, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (85%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in North Coquitlam rentals (15%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 2 North Coquitlam townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 2 houses for sale in North Coquitlam too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Burke Mountain real estate or homes for sale in Canyon Springs. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Coquitlam average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Coquitlam real estate brokers to start visiting some Coquitlam condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
coquitlam
north-coquitlam
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.