River Song Townhouses, Cochrane

Reset Filters
  • 9 Homes for Sale

  • $279,000 to $716,000
  • $425,944 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Cochrane
  4. River Song

River Song Townhouses for Sale, Cochrane

With 115 Cochrane townhouses and 9 River Song townhouses listed, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Cochrane by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Cochrane) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the River Song MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in River Song, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Cochrane Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (88%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in River Song rentals (12%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 28 houses for sale in River Song. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some River Heights real estate or homes for sale in Cochrane Heights. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Cochrane housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Cochrane real estate agents to start viewing some Cochrane townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.