River Song Condos, Cochrane

Reset Filters

River Song Condos for Sale, Cochrane

With 44 condos for sale (Cochrane) and on the market, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Cochrane by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Cochrane MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the River Song MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in River Song, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Cochrane Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (88%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in River Song rentals (12%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 9 River Song townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 33 houses for sale in River Song too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some River Heights real estate or homes for sale in Cochrane Heights. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Cochrane average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Cochrane REALTORS® to start visiting some Cochrane condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
cochrane
river-song
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.