Whitehorn Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Whitehorn

Whitehorn Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2049 townhouses for sale in Calgary and 7 Whitehorn townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Whitehorn MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Whitehorn, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (83%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Whitehorn rentals (17%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Whitehorn. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 29 houses for sale in Whitehorn too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Temple real estate or homes for sale in Calgary. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary real estate agents to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
calgary
whitehorn
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.