Whitehorn Condos, Calgary

5 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5

Whitehorn Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1456 total condos (Calgary) and 5 Whitehorn condos listed, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Whitehorn MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Whitehorn, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (83%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Whitehorn rentals (17%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 10 Whitehorn townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 20 houses for sale in Whitehorn too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Temple real estate or homes for sale in Calgary. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start viewing some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

Toronto knows ultra-luxury ' properties that cost well over the $4-million mark. Here are 10 of the priciest ultra-luxury condos currently for sale in T.Dot. Surprise, surprise, most of them are in the Annex neighbourhood

10 most expensive condos in Toronto, Ontario

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home

First impressions when it comes time to list your home for sale, but creating that stunning curb appeal doesn't have to break the budget. Here are some simple, easy and cost-effective ways to add pop to your property

7 fast and cheap ways to add curb appeal to your home
calgary
whitehorn
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.