Taradale Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 11 Homes for Sale

  • $229,000 to $300,000
  • $269,197 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 11 of 11
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Taradale

Taradale Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 1567 Calgary townhouses for sale and 11 Taradale townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Taradale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Taradale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (86%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Taradale rentals (14%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Taradale. Want more square footage? There are currently 34 houses for sale in Taradale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Saddleridge real estate or homes for sale in Falconridge. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary townhouses today!

calgary
taradale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.